Your Health Information: When and Where You Want It
We understand that that your time is valuable. Halifax HealthLink makes time-consuming tasks simple — a few clicks, and you’re done.
- Access complete health information online — including lab results and health summaries — versus over the phone or in person
- View scheduled appointments
- View hospital prescriptions
Access all of this and more 24/7 from any computer, smartphone or tablet. You can also access your patient portal through the MEDITECH MHealth app on your smartphone or tablet.
Additionally, you can keep your family informed by giving authorized family members access to your health information.
Log in to Health Link.
Click here for text only accessibility portal
How to Enroll in HealthLink
Enrollment is quick and easy:
- Check your e-mail for a one-time user name, password and link to the Portal. Or, visit
the Enrollment Request page.
- Portal enrollment will require your medical record number.
- Enter your one-time user ID and one-time password.
- Select a new User ID and Password. Define a security question and answer.
- Log off and back on with NEW user name and password
Please contact Medical Records at (252) 535-8405 if you have additional questions about how to enroll for HealthLink.
MHealth App (for enrolled patients)
To help you manage your care we are pleased to announce that Vidant North Hospital now offers a more convenient and easier way to access your Patient Portal, through MEDITECH MHealth App. With just a few simple steps, download the app from the play store on your smartphone or tablet device that runs Apple iOS version 10 or higher or Android version 5 or higher. MHealth app gives you the flexibility to access your health information and other resources with just one click. You no longer have to search the web to access your patient portal or worry about finding the bookmarked URL that you previously saved. You can also use the MHealth app to access information for family members and individuals for whom you provide care if given permission.
As a patient of Vidant North Hospital, downloading the MHealth app will allow you to:
- View Appointments
- Review Your Lab Results
- Update Personal Information
- See Medications
- Review Reports
- See Visit History and Discharge Information, and much more
Also, the MHealth app is completely secure, so you can be confident that your private information is protected. Only you – or an authorized family member – can access your MHealth app.
How to Download the MHealth App
- Open the app store/play store on your smartphone or tablet, and search for “MEDITECH MHealth.”
- Select the MEDITECH MHealth app and click to install.
- Make sure the location on your device is turned “ON”, click Open, and select Vidant North Hospital.
- Log in with your credentials.
We hope this new tool will help you take an active role in your healthcare. For more information, including downloading details, please contact the patient portal help desk at (252) 535-8098 if you have questions about how to download the app.